Food & Drink Santorini Walking Tour
€99 per person
Get a taste of traditional Greek cuisine and experience new tastes on this eat and walk Santorini food tour.
The 4-hour outing through Fira and the neighboring village of Firostefani will give you an excellent opportunity to sample authentic Greek cooking whilst enjoying the spectacular views along the caldera path. Your local guide will give you a fascinating insight into the island’s culture and take you to the best local eateries off the beaten track. Throughout the tour, you will create many mouth-watering memories by sampling the flavors of Santorini’s long-established mezze (appetizers) with a shot of tsipouro, (a spirit made from grape skins and the leftovers of wine), and a tasting of Souflaki (popular Greek fast food). Also included are an olive oil tasting, a local craft beer sampling and the chance to try a variety of traditional sweets.
Please note: 8 people max, not wheelchair accessible, paper or electronic voucher accepted
Walking difficulty: moderate
- A minimum of 7 stops along the way with lots of yummy Greek food, including olive oil tasting
- Santorini Wine – Local Raki – Santorini Beer (Don’t get us wrong – this is not a booze tour, but Greek food just pairs so well with a glass or two!)
- The company of a passionate and fun local foodie, who you might be calling your new best friend by the end of tour
- Unlimited photo stops (and we are prepared to serve as your personal photographers)
- A map of Santorini
- Bye-bye present to keep forever & ever
- Our friendship & support before and after the tour – email us, call us, what’s app us, message us – we are here to help you plan your holiday or assist with anything else you might need
- a bottle of water & map, snacks, beverages (tea, coffee, water & alcohol)
DepartureStarts in Firostefani, ends Fira
Departure Time10:00am and 17:00