Acropolis of Athens, Ancient Agora and Agora Museum- shared- with ‘Skip-the-line’ service
€109 per person
In this extensive tour of Athens’s most renowned archaeological sites, you can expect to receive not only a thorough insight into the history and culture of Athens, but also take a step into ancient everyday life.
A detailed exploration of the most famous archaeological site in the city, the Acropolis, will include a visit to; the Parthenon, Erechtheion, Propylaea and the Nike temple.
Also included are visits to the magnificent Theatre of Dionysus and it’s Sanctuary. After exploring the ancient sites of the Acropolis, your licensed tour guide will lead you through the surrounding area where additional significant monuments can be seen.
You will also have the opportunity to photograph; the Odeon Herodes Atticus, the National Observatory of Athens and the city’s lush hills; Filopappos, Mars and Pnyx.
After a short break, the tour will lead you to the ancient beating heart of the city, the Ancient Agora. Agora, meaning market, was where Athenians would go to shop, however it was also used as a meeting location to discuss politics, religion and culture, it was here that ancient Greek democracy was born!
A visit to the Agora museum will further enlighten you on ancient civic life as well as Athenian Democracy.
DepartureFresko Yogurt bar -Acropolis
- Use of protective masks by our staff at all times.
- Contactless temperature tests to all our guests & our staff,
- Use of antiseptic wipes & gels at our check-in points, and during your tour.
- Use of sanitized earsets during your tour.
- Contactless procedures wherever possible.
- Regarding transfer services, please note that all vehicles are being sanitized daily and our drivers keep all required safety measures and protocols.
- Check if your tour is mask-mandatory and bring your own mask.
- Kindly keep the required 2 m. (6 ft) distance from your fellow visitors.
- A visit inside the Acropolis
- Acropolis, Parthenon,
- Dionysus Theater and Sanctuary
- See the marble masterpieces on display at the Acropolis Museum
- Experienced, local, licensed guides
- Shared private tour: Max. 8 participants
- Guaranteed departure with min. 2 persons
- Local licensed guide
- Skip-the-line service
- Athens guide magazine
- Athens map
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Food and beverages
- Gratuities (gratuity rates in Greece are around 10% of service cost)