Acropolis of Athens & the Acropolis Museum- small group with ‘Skip-the-line’
€50 per person
Enjoy a picturesque stroll up the south slope of the Acropolis to avoid the crowds and take full advantage of fantastic photo opportunities.
Along the way a collection of mesmerising sculptures, as well as The Odeon of Herodes Atticus and the Theatre of Dionysus, await to tell you their 2,500-year-old history.
Once inside the archaeological site of the Acropolis, explore more sights such as the Propylaea gateway, the Temple of Nike, the Parthenon and receive insightful information about each particular site from your licensed tour guide.
At the peak of the legendary hill, experience breathtaking panoramic views of the city whilst learning about the magical times of the Ancient Greek world.
After exploring the stunning sites of the Acropolis, dive further into the history and culture of the Ancient Greek civilisations by taking a wander around the beautifully designed Acropolis museum.
The newly constructed museum holds over 4000 artefacts found on the slopes of the Acropolis ageing back to the Greek Bronze Age and to Roman and Byzantine Greece. The precision and simplicity of the museum’s design allows an intriguing walk through hence why it has been named as one of the world’s top museums.
This tour includes ‘Skip-the-line’ service.
DepartureFresko Yogurt bar -Acropolis
Departure Time11:30 - Additional starting times: 15:15 (May 15 to Aug 31) (except Mondays) 14:45 (Sep 1 to Sep 3) (except Mondays) 13:45 (Oct 1 to Oct 15)
What we do for you:
- Use of protective masks by our staff at all times.
- Contactless temperature checks for all our guests & staff.
- Use of antiseptic wipes & gels throughout your tour.
- Contactless procedures wherever possible.
- Regarding transfer services, please note that all vehicles are being sanitized daily and our drivers abide all required safety protocols.
What you can do for us:
- Check if your tour is mask-mandatory and bring your own mask.
- Kindly keep the required 2 m (6 ft) distance between your fellow visitors and our staff.
- A visit inside the Acropolis
- Acropolis, Parthenon,
- Dionysus Theater and Sanctuary
- See the marble masterpieces on display at the Acropolis Museum
- Experienced, local, licensed guides
- Shared private tour: Max. 18 participants
- Guaranteed departure with min. 4 persons
- Local licensed guide
- Skip-the-line service
- Athens guide magazine
- Athens map
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Food and beverages
- Gratuities (gratuity rates in Greece are around 10% of service cost)