Acropolis of Athens tour- group tour
€31 per person
Visit the most renowned archaeological site in the city, beginning with the Dionysus Sanctuary and Theatre located on the South slope entrance.
Whilst climbing the sacred hill, your licensed tour guide will provide you with an extensive background on the history of the Acropolis as well as it’s majestic monuments.
Additionally, you will have the opportunity to photograph; the Odeon Herodes Atticus, the National Observatory of Athens and the city’s lush hills of Filopappos, Mars and Pnyx.
Whilst ascending the slopes of the Acropolis, you will have the chance to explore sites such as; the Parthenon, the Erechtheion, the Propylaea and the Temple of Nike, where your guide will unravel the history of each landmark one by one.
The tour ends atop the Acropolis providing you with a panoramic, birds eye view of the entire city!
This tour has an optional ‘Skip-the-line’ service.
DepartureFresko Yogurt bar -Acropolis
Departure Time11:30 all year round
What we do for you:
- Use of protective masks by our staff at all times.
- Contactless temperature checks for all our guests & staff.
- Use of antiseptic wipes & gels throughout your tour.
- Contactless procedures wherever possible.
- Regarding transfer services, please note that all vehicles are being sanitized daily and our drivers abide all required safety protocols.
What you can do for us:
- Check if your tour is mask-mandatory and bring your own mask.
- Kindly keep the required 2 m (6 ft) distance between your fellow visitors and our staff.
- A visit inside the Acropolis (Parthenon, Erechtheion, Propylaia, Nike Temple and more)
- A visit to the Dionysus Theater and Sanctuary
- Only local, licensed guides
- Small group tour
- Local licensed guide
- Skip-the-line service
- Athens guide magazine
- Athens map
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off service Food and beverages
- Gratuities (gratuity rates in Greece are around 10% of service cost)