Acropolis Premium Tour- small group with ‘Skip-the-line’ service
€109 per person
In this action packed tour of Athens, you can expect to receive not only a thorough insight into the history and culture of Athens, but also experience Greece’s gastronomical heritage!
An extensive exploration of the most renowned archaeological site in the city, the Acropolis, will include a visit to; the Parthenon, Erechtheion, Propylaea and the Nike temple.
Also included are visits to the magnificent Theatre of Dionysus as well as it’s Sanctuary. After exploring the ancient sites of the Acropolis, your licensed tour guide will lead you through the surrounding area where additional significant monuments can be seen.
You will also have the opportunity to photograph; the Odeon Herodes Atticus, the National Observatory of Athens and the city’s lush hills; Filopappos, Mars and Pnyx.
After receiving ample information on the city’s history and mythological tales, enjoy a stroll through Athens’s most scenic neighbourhoods; Plaka, Anafiotika and Monastraki, where enchanting paths will lead you to whitewashed houses and colourful souvenir shops, all engulfed by pretty foliage.
Within these neighbourhoods sites such as; the Ancient Agora, the Roman Forum, the Tower of Winds and Hadrian’s Library are available to be explored.
This tour includes ‘Skip-the-line’ service.
This tour is a surefire way to become properly acquainted with this magical city!
*Minimum participants 4
DepartureFresko Yogurt bar -Acropolis
What we do for you:
- Use of protective masks by our staff at all times.
- Contactless temperature checks for all our guests & staff.
- Use of antiseptic wipes & gels throughout your tour.
- Contactless procedures wherever possible.
- Regarding transfer services, please note that all vehicles are being sanitized daily and our drivers abide all required safety protocols.
What you can do for us:
- Check if your tour is mask-mandatory and bring your own mask.
- Kindly keep the required 2 m (6 ft) distance between your fellow visitors and our staff.
- A visit inside the Acropolis
- Acropolis, Parthenon,
- Dionysus Theater and Sanctuary
- Τhe picturesque part of the old town of Athens, the Plaka, Monastiraki & Anafiotika
- Beautiful old houses, chapels “carved” on the slopes of the Acropolis
- Experienced, local, licensed guides
- Shared private tour: Max. 8 participants
- Guaranteed departure with min. 2 persons
- Local licensed guide
- Skip-the-line service
- Athens guide magazine
- Athens map
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Food and beverages
- Gratuities (gratuity rates in Greece are around 10% of service cost)