Athens City Tour, Acropolis & Acropolis Museum tour-shared tour- with ‘Skip-the-line’ service
€129 per person
This is the ultimate tour to ensure you experience everything this beautiful city has to offer!
Explore Athens’s historical city centre and in particular, witness the ‘Changing of the Guard’ in Syntagma Square as well as the Monument of the Unknown Soldier and the Greek Parliament.
Experiencing a more green and tranquil side of the city, a stroll through Athens’s beautiful National Gardens will lead you to the Temple of Olympian Zeus. A visit to the former Colossal Temple and Hadrian’s Arch are also included in this tour.
Ascending the slopes towards the Acropolis, explore the Dionysus Sanctuary and Theater whilst your licensed guide provides you with an extensive insight into the archaeological site’s past.
You will also have the opportunity to photograph; the Odeon Herodes Atticus, the National Observatory of Athens and the city’s lush hills; Filopappos, Mars and Pnyx, where political discussions were once held.
Your tour guide will lead you through each of the Acropolis eternal structures including the; Parthenon, the Erechtheion, the Propylaea and the Nike Temple. Following this, a trip to the Acropolis museum will enlighten you further on the ancient civilizations that once roamed Athens.
Recognized as one of the world’s top museums, you’ll find yourself standing before impressive marble masterpieces as well as artifacts found upon the Acropolis slopes. By the end of this tour, you will be left with; a thorough understanding of the city, wonderful memories and fantastic photos!
DepartureSyntagma metro station
- Use of protective masks by our staff at all times.
- Contactless temperature checks for all our guests & staff.
- Use of antiseptic wipes & gels throughout your tour.
- Contactless procedures wherever possible.
- Regarding transfer services, please note that all vehicles are being sanitized daily and our drivers abide all required safety protocols.
- Check if your tour is mask-mandatory and bring your own mask.
- Kindly keep the required 2 m (6 ft) distance between your fellow visitors and our staff.
- A visit inside the Acropolis
- Acropolis, Parthenon, Temple of Zeus, Dionysus Theater and Sanctuary
- See the marble masterpieces on display at the Acropolis Museum
- A visit inside Zeus Temple
- Changing of the Guards, Greek Parliament, National Gardens
- Experienced, local, licensed guides
- Shared private tour: Max. 8 participants
- Guaranteed departure with min. 2 persons
- Local licensed guide
- Skip-the-line service
- Athens guide magazine
- Athens map
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Food and beverages
- Gratuities (gratuity rates in Greece are around 10% of service cost)