Athens City Tour, Acropolis, Ancient Agora and the Agora Museum- small group with ‘Skip-the-line’ service
€50 per person
This is the ultimate tour to ensure you experience everything this beautiful city has to offer!
Explore Athens’s historical city centre and in particular, witness the ceremony of the ‘Changing of the Guard’ in Syntagma Square as well as the Monument of the Unknown Soldier and the Greek Parliament. Experiencing a more green and tranquil side of the city, a stroll through Athens’s beautiful National Gardens will lead you to the Temple of Zeus and shortly after, Hadrian’s Arch.
Ascending the slopes towards the Acropolis, explore the Dionysus Sanctuary and Theatre whilst your licensed guide provides you with an extensive insight into the archaeological site’s past.
A thorough exploration of the most famous archaeological site in the city, the Acropolis, will include a visit to; the Parthenon, Erechtheion, Propylaea and the Nike temple as well as other significant sites such as; the Odeon Herodes Atticus, the National Observatory of Athens and the city’s lush hills; Filopappos, Mars and Pnyx. After a short break, a stroll through the pretty neighbourhood of Plaka will enchant you with it’s beauty.
The next part of the tour will lead you to the ancient beating heart of the city, the Ancient Agora. Agora, meaning market, was where Athenians would go to shop, however it was also used as a meeting location to discuss politics, religion and culture, it was here that ancient Greek democracy was born! A visit to the Agora museum will further enlighten you on ancient civic life as well as Athenian Democracy.
This tour includes ‘Skip-the-line’ service.
*Minimum participation 4 persons
DepartureSyntagma metro station
Departure Time08:30 (Jun 1 to Sep 30) 09:30 (Jan 2 to May 31 & Oct 01 to Dec 31)
What we do for you:
- Use of protective masks by our staff at all times.
- Contactless temperature checks for all our guests & staff.
- Use of antiseptic wipes & gels throughout your tour.
- Contactless procedures wherever possible.
- Regarding transfer services, please note that all vehicles are being sanitized daily and our drivers abide all required safety protocols.
What you can do for us:
- Check if your tour is mask-mandatory and bring your own mask.
- Kindly keep the required 2 m (6 ft) distance between your fellow visitors and our staff.
- A visit inside the Acropolis
- Acropolis, Parthenon,
- Dionysus Theater and Sanctuary
- See the marble masterpieces on display at the Agora museum
- Experienced, local, licensed guides
- Shared private tour: Max. 8 participants
- Guaranteed departure with min. 2 persons
- Local licensed guide
- Skip-the-line service
- Athens guide magazine
- Athens map
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Food and beverages
- Gratuities (gratuity rates in Greece are around 10% of service cost)