Athens sightseeing tour and Acropolis museum
€54 per person
Witness every legendary monument of downtown Athens, including sites such as: the Acropolis, Omonia Square and The Greek Parliament at Syntagma Square, in a morning tour that is
a must for every visitor of this spectacular city!
Your expert guide will provide you with a deep insight into the rich history of each landmark, as well as answer any questions you may
have.Start the tour at the Panathenaic Stadium or Kallimarmaro as it is also known; the only stadium in the world built entirely of marble and where the first Olympic Games took place in
1896. Our next stop is the Zappeion and the Temple of Olympian Zeus, as well as a stroll past the Athens Trilogy which includes: the University of Athens, the Academy of Athens and
the National Library. The morning tour continues on by getting acquainted with all major monuments of Athens, among which are: the National Garden, Hadrian’s Arc, St. Paul’s
Church, the Greek Parliament, the Tomb of the Unknown soldier, Schliemann’s House (Numismatic Museum), the Catholic Cathedral, the Old Parliament, Syntagma Square
(Constitution Square), the Russian Orthodox Church and finally, the most significant monument of all, the Acropolis. This UNESCO-listed site served as the ancient citadel and
symbolizes the greatness of the Ancient Greek civilizations. On your way to the top of the legendary hill you will see: the monumental gateway, the Temple of Athena Nike, the
Parthenon and the Erechtheion with its Porch of Maidens. From there, witness the Odeon of Herodes Atticus and the Theatre of Dionysus, eventually leading you to the Acropolis
museum. It is here that you will skip the queues to visit one of the most prominent museums worldwide, where you can explore the house of the Parthenon hall, the Caryatids and other
ancient statues and artifacts. Finish the tour with an abundance of memories as well as breathtaking photos of the oldest capital in Europe!
- Transport by luxury A/C bus
- Hotel Pick up and drop off service
- Services of a Professional and licensed guide
- All taxes
- Acropolis & Acropolis museum entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
- Small group tour of maximum 26 people
- Skip the long lines and save time
- Panoramic city tour of Athens city centre
- Guided tour of Acropolis with professional guide
- See top Athens attractions such as the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in Constitution Square and Panathenaic Stadium
- Visit the Acropolis of Athens and see the world-famous Parthenon temple
- Guided tour of the Acropolis Museum
- See the Erecthion with Caryatids
- Trained staff in the latest hygiene protocols and cleaning procedures
- Staff uses personal protective equipment (face masks/shields and optional gloves) and their temperature/wellness will be monitored daily to ensure a safe travel experience for you.
- Whisper audio devices will be given to all our travelers to keep social distance guidelines which are sanitized thoroughly both from our staff but also inside the charging cases with UVC lights.
- Plexiglass separators have been installed in our ticket office, sanitizing dispensers are available at each desk and floor markings show clearly visible distancing guides.
Admission tickets are being paid to the guide at the start of the tour offering skip-the-line access. Please note that passport or ID card is required.
DeparturePanathinaiko Stadium where the first Olympic Games took place