Early Access to the Acropolis of Athens Guided Tour
€42 per person
Be among one of the first visitors of the day to explore the Acropolis with your knowledgeable guide, avoiding the midday heat and also the large crowds!
Walking to the southern side of the Acropolis, you can admire the Dionysus Sanctuary as well as the Dionysus Theater. Eventually arriving at the Acropolis site, one of the most picture-
friendly archaeological sites worldwide, you can witness its collection of monuments including: the Parthenon, the Erechtheion, the Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, and the
Pedestal of Agrippa. After exploring the Acropolis we will make our way back down to such important historical landmarks as, the Ancient Agora and the National Observatory of Athens. Our route will lead
you through one of the most picturesque neighborhoods in Greece, Plaka and after, the equally beautiful district of Anafiotika where pretty foliage and islandic architecture will provide
you with some fantastic photo opportunities.
The tour goes on to the Bathhouse of the Winds; one of the few remnants of Athens’ Ottoman period. This 17th-century Hammam (Turkish bath) is also the only intact public bath
building in the city and stands near the Roman forum and the Tower of the Winds. Passing by the Roman Forum, the Fethiye Mosque Museum and Hadrian’s Library, you will eventually
find yourself in the charming, Monastiraki Square, one of the most well-known and vibrant squares in the city.
Our tour finishes here, but the options for exploration, entertainment and relaxation certainly do not. After our tour, why not browse Monastiraki’s flea market or continue by having
lunch or coffee in one of the many unique restaurants within the area?
- Professional and licensed guide
- Skip-the-line access at the Acropolis
- Walking tour
- Hotel pick up/drop off service
- Acropolis entrance fee
- Gratuities (optional)
- Trained staff in the latest hygiene protocols and cleaning procedures
- Staff uses personal protective equipment (face masks/shields and optional gloves) and their temperature/wellness will be monitored daily to ensure a safe travel experience for you.
- Whisper audio devices will be given to all our travelers to keep social distance guidelines which are sanitized thoroughly both from our staff but also inside the charging cases with UVC lights.
- Plexiglass separators have been installed in our ticket office, sanitizing dispensers are available at each desk and floor markings show clearly visible distancing guides.
Acropolis admission ticket is being paid to the guide at the start of the tour offering skip-the-line access. Please note that passport or ID card is required.
DepartureThe meeting point is our office at 26 Athanasiou Diakou str. 11743