One day tour of Delphi
€94 per person
Dive into the rich history of classical Greece in this full day tour of Delphi with a licensed guide!
Relish in the beautiful Greek countryside on your coach trip towards Delphi, once considered the centre of the universe and now listed as an important UNESCO archaeological site.
Upon arrival, skip the lines and dive directly into your exploration of the surrounding ruins and monuments including: the monument of the Argive Kings, the treasury of the Athenians,
the Athenian Stoa, the Polygonal Wall, the monument of Platea and the Temple of Apollo, famous for its Oracle. Take a closer look into Delphi’s history with a visit to its archaeological
museum where you can witness magnificent artifacts such as: the Treasury of the Sifnians, the Naxian Sphinx, the Statue of Antinoos, the metopes of the Athenian treasury and the
famous bronze Charioteer, originally created to commemorate a victory during the 476 B.C. Pythian Games. After an enjoyable lunch break, finish off your tour by visiting the Athena
Pronaia Sanctuary, the most camera-friendly spot in Delphi! On our way back to Athens, we will make a short photo stop at the picturesque mountain village of Arachova, built on the
lush south slopes of Mount Parnassus. This tour will undoubtedly give you a thorough insight into ancient Greece, as well as provide you with some unique photo opportunities!
Guided tour in the Archaeological site of Delphi and the Museum of Delphi
Services of a Professional – licensed guide
Transport by luxury A/C bus
Hotel pick up and drop off service
Free WiFi on coaches
* All taxes
Drinks and beverages
Small group tour of maximum 26 people
Skip the long lines and save time
Guided tour of the Temple of Apollo and the world famous Oracle, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Marvel at the Athenian Treasure, the Athenian Stoa and other important monuments
Explore Delphi Museum and see the Charioteer of Delphi
The only day tour in Athens visiting Athena Pronaia
Our Delphi trip is awarded with TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Trained in the latest hygiene protocols and cleaning procedures.
- Staff uses personal protective equipment (face masks/shields and optional gloves) and their wellness will be monitored daily to ensure a safe travel experience for you.
- Face masks are also required for travelers inside the museums.
- Buses are filled to only 50% of their capacity and the number of buses used is increased.
- The average cleaning time is doubled both during the day and after the end of the day. In addition, all sensitive touch areas such as seats, armrests, sidewalls, overhead bins, etc. are intensively cleaned and sanitized. The air inside the bus, on average, completely renewed every 3 minutes during cruise time. All Setra 515 buses in our fleet are equipped with HEPA/CARBON filters (High-Efficiency Particulate Arrestors), which capture more than 99% of even microscopic bacteria and viruses.
- Sanitizing dispensers are available at each door. Whisper audio devices will be given to all our travelers to keep social distance guidelines which are sanitized thoroughly both from our staff but also inside the charging cases with UVC lights.
During winter season (1 November – 31 March): The visit to Athena Pronaia Sanctuary will not take place due to the limited opening hours of the exhibition area.
DepartureHotel pick up/drop off