Santorini cruises-Platinum cruise
€180 per person
Embark on a scenic sailing tour of Santorini coastline whilst enjoying some of the islands spectacular beaches and bays. This elegant catamaran will cruise the waters providing plenty of opportunities to explore the picturesque swimming and snorkeling spots around the island. Splash around in the amazing hot springs and marvel at the distinctive rock creations, but most of all, make the most of the summer season and enjoy music and a tasty barbecue on board.
- Round trip transfers from and to the hotel
- Greek menu prepared on the spot (Greek salad, shrimp saganaki, grilled chicken and pork fillet, roasted vegetables, pasta with red sauce, stuffed vine leaves, vegetarian meal)
- Drinks (soft drinks, beers, white santorinian wine)
- Snorkeling equipment • Towels (to be returned to the crew)
- Blanket (to be returned to the crew)
- Map with extensive info on the landmarks and destinations
- Floating devices, WC & facilities for washing seawater off (ask the crew)
DepartureFor the morning cruise: Ammoudi bay/Vlychada For the sunset tour: Vlychada/Ammoudi bay
Departure Time9:45 and 14:45
- 1st stop at Hot Springs for swimming. Sails past Aspronisi, Ancient Light- house, Akrotiri and Indian Rock.
- 2nd stop at the White Beach for swimming and for barbeque onboard.
- 3rd stop at the Red Beach for swimming & snorkeling. Sails below Caldera
- 1st stop at the Red Beach for swimmin- gand snorkeling.
- 2nd stop at the White Beach for swimming and for barbeque onboard. Sails past Indian Rock, Akrotiri, Ancient Lighthouse and Aspronisi
- 3rd stop at Hot Springs for swimming. Sails below Oia to watch the sunset. Tour Ends at Ammoudi port