Santorini Gems cruise
€140 per person
What better way to soak up the sun than relaxing on a supreme catamaran whilst sailing across the Aegean Sea. This intriguing morning or sunset cruise will take you beneath the rocky cliffs and traditional settlements of Santorini and stop along the shores of some of the islands finest beaches. During the 5-hour cruise, a barbeque will be served with local wine, soft drinks or water to provide you with a distinctive eating experience at sea.
- Round trip transfers from and to the hotel
- Greek menu prepared on the spot (Greek salad, shrimp saganaki, grilled chicken and pork fillet, roasted vegetables, pasta with red sauce, stuffed vine leaves, vegetarian meal)
- Drinks (soft drinks, beers, white santorinian wine)
- Snorkeling equipment • Towels (to be returned to the crew) • Blanket (to be returned to the crew)
- Map with extensive info on the land-
marks and destinations
- Floating devices, WC & facilities for washing seawater off (ask the crew)
20 participants max
DepartureAmmoudi bay/Vlychada and Vlychada/Ammoudi bay
Departure Time10:15 and 15:15
Morning cruise from Ammoudi to Vlychada
- 1st stop at Hot Springs for swimming. Sails past Aspronisi, Ancient Light- house, Akrotiri and Indian Rock.
- 2nd stop at the White Beach for swimming and for barbeque onboard.
- 3rd stop at the Red Beach for swimming & snorkeling. Sails below Caldera
Sunset cruise from Vlychada to Ammoudi
- 1st stop at the Red Beach for swimmin- gand snorkeling.
- 2nd stop at the White Beach for swimming and for barbeque onboard. Sails past Indian Rock, Akrotiri, Ancient Lighthouse and Aspronisi
- 3rd stop at Hot Springs for swimming. Sails below Oia to watch the sunset. Tour Ends at Ammoudi port