Semi-private day cruise to Agistri, Moni and Aegina
€135 per person
What better way to explore Greece than with a scenic cruise with stops for swimming, snorkeling and feasts of Greek delights!
Begin your cruise from Marina Zeas where our first destination will be the island of Agistri, surrounded by turquoise waters and blanketed in pine trees! Adventure fans can enjoy our
optional bike tour between the charming Melalochori and Chalikiada beach. From there, the cruise boat will take us to the island of Moni. Whilst there, tuck into a delicious lunch of
Greek dishes accompanied by local wine, beer, soft drinks and coffee. Once finished, dive, snorkel and swim within the crystal clear waters surrounding the island or even swim up to the
island where deer, wild goats, rabbits and peacocks roam freely. In the late afternoon we will head towards the pretty island of Aegina, famous for its whitewashed houses, beautiful
foliage and red volcanic landscapes. Around 16:45, we will sail back to the port of Marina Zeas whilst enjoying ambient music, Mediterranean fruits, drinks and coffee.
- Day cruise on a traditional sailing boat
- Shore stop to Agistri & Aegina Islands
- Lunch with Greek food & traditional wine/beers
- Stops for swimming & sunbathing
- Chill music & amazing atmosphere
- Fruits, sweets, snacks, juices, soft drinks
- Professional expert crew
- Bike tour in Agistri (optional)
- Walking tour in Aegina (optional)
- Hotel pick up/drop off
- Site entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Enjoy an unforgettable cruise around the Saronic Gulf
- Sail on a traditional wooden boat
- Shore stop to Agistri & Aegina islands
- Refreshing swim stops in translucent blue waters
- Taste a delicious Greek food with wine & beers
Required information upon booking: Please note that you must provide your passport details (full name, passport number, date of birth and contact number) upon reservation as requested by Port Authorities.
Meeting point: The meeting point is at Marina Zeas port unless if you add the extra option for port transfers upon your booking.
Child price for this tour is valid for children from 5 to 10 years old. If you are bringing any children younger than 5 years old, please let us know as soon as possible so can provide enough life jackets.