Three day Classical Greece Tour- Epidaurus, Mycenae, Olympia, Delphi
€356 per person
Venture on an exploration of Greece’s most important UNESCO World Heritage sites with your personal, licensed tour guide!
After picking you up from your hotel, we will depart from Athens to follow the coastal highway to Epidaurus, where on our way we will make a short stop at the famous Corinth Canal.
Upon arrival in Epidaurus, we will explore the Ancient Theater, world famous for its outstanding acoustics. Moving on, we will head to Mycenae, an UNESCO World Heritage site
dating back to the second century BC. Mycenae was one of the major hubs of Greek civilizations which once dominated much of Southern Greece. During your visit to Mycenae you will
witness sites such as: the Cyclopean Walls, the Lion’s Gate, the Royal Tombs and the Treasury of Atreus. In the afternoon we will depart for ancient Olympia, birthplace of the Olympic
Games, where we will remain overnight.
After a hearty breakfast, day two starts off with a visit to the jaw dropping site of Olympia where your guide will introduce you to the history of the birth of the Olympic Games. Marvel
at the Temple of Zeus, the Temple of Hera, the altar of the Olympic Flame, the stadium and the archaeological museum. After this, we will journey on towards Delphi, passing by: Patras,
Rion, the Corinthian Bay, the famous bridge to Andirion and Nafpaktos. In the afternoon we will visit the mountain-town of Arachova where its landscapes will enchant you, after which
we will overnight in a hotel in Delphi.
Day three finds us at the archaeological site of Delphi, one of the most important and sacred places in the whole of Greece and renowned UNESCO World Heritage Site .Following our
exploration of Delphi, we will pass by Castalia Spring where we will browse through its archaeological site and view other landmarks such as: the Argive Kings monument, the Temple
of Pronaia, the Treasury of the Athenians, the Athenian Stoa, the Polygonal Wall, the Monument of Platea, the Temple of Apollo, as well as the Delphi museum. After witnessing
spectacular exhibits such as the Naxian Sphinx and the bronze Charioteer, enjoy an optional lunch in a traditional restaurant and after which, in the early evening, we will make our way
- Transportation by luxury air conditioned bus
- Professional and licensed guide
- Hotel accommodation (A class / T class)
- Breakfasts & dinners
- Hotel pick up/drop off (for central hotels)
- Entrance fees
- Hotel accommodation tax
- Drinks and beverages
- Gratuites (optional)
- Small group tour of maximum 26 people
- Three days classical Greece tour led by a professional guide
- Visit Greece’s important UNESCO world heritage sites
- Explore the land of Homer’s Golden Mycenae & see the Royal Tombs
- See the Ancient theatre of Epidaurus, world famous for its acoustics
- Stroll through Delphi site & museum also known as the ‘navel of the world’
- Visit Olympia mythical site, the birthplace of Olympic games
- Trained staff in the latest hygiene protocols and cleaning procedures.
- Staff uses personal protective equipment (face masks/shields and optional gloves) and their temperature/wellness will be monitored daily to ensure a safe travel experience for you.
- Buses are filled to only 50% of their capacity and the number of buses used is increased. The average cleaning time is doubled both during the day and after the end of the day. In addition, all sensitive touch areas such as seats, armrests, sidewalls, overhead bins, etc. are intensively cleaned and sanitized.
- The air inside the bus, on average, completely renewed every 3 minutes during cruise time. All Setra 515 buses in our fleet are equipped with HEPA/CARBON filters (High-Efficiency Particulate Arrestors), which capture more than 99% of even microscopic bacteria and viruses.
- Whisper audio devices will be given to all our travelers to keep social distance guidelines which are sanitized thoroughly both from our staff but also inside the charging cases with UVC lights.
- Moreover, sanitizing dispensers are available at each door.
Prices: All the mentioned prices are per person on twin sharing basis. In case of one traveler the single supplement option has to be chosen.
Hotel accommodation: A class (4*): Arty Grand hotel & Apollonia hotel (or similar hotels) – T class (3*): Neda hotel & Delphi Palace hotel (or similar hotels).
Hotel accommodation tax: Paid directly in hotels as following: 5* hotels – 4 Euro per room/per night, 4* hotels – 3 Euro per room/per night, 3* hotels – 1.5 Euro per room/per night.
*You are entitled to a full refund if you cancel up to 7 days before the tour. If you cancel at less than 7 days before, the tour is not refundable.
- Hotel pick up
- Stop at Corinth Canal
- Epidaurus: Ancient Theater
- Mycenae: Cyclopean Walls, the Lion's Gate, the Royal Tombs, Treasury of Atreus
- Depart for Olympia- overnight stay in Olympia
- Olympia guided tour: Temple of Zeus, Temple of Hera, the altar of the Olympic Flame, the Stadium and the archaeological museum
- Depart for Delphi
- Visit Arachova
- Overnight stay in Delphi
- Delphi guided tour: Castalia Spring, Delphi archaeological site, monument of the Argive Kings, Temple of Pronaia, the treasury of the Athenians, the Athenian Stoa, the Polygonal Wall, the monument of Platea and Temple of Apollo
- Delphi Museum
- Optional Lunch/free time
- Depart for Athens
- Hotel drop off