Four day Classical Greece Tour- Epidaurus, Mycenae, Olympia, Delphi, Meteora
€540 per person
Explore the glory of ancient Greece and delve into some of Greece’s most breathtaking landscapes in this four day adventure featuring five UNESCO World Heritage Sites!
Day one begins with a bus ride towards the Corinth Canal, where after a short stop for photos, we will continue on to Epidaurus with a visit to its majestic Ancient theatre, renowned for
its outstanding acoustics. Proceed to the enchanting seaport town of Nafplio where we will pass through the plain of Argos to arrive in Mycenae, it is here we will visit the archaeological
sites and ancient tombs. After receiving a detailed insight into the site’s history, we will travel on towards ancient Olympia where we will remain for the night.
After a hearty breakfast, day two starts off with a visit to the jaw dropping site of Olympia where your guide will introduce you to the history of the birth of the Olympic Games. Marvel
at the Temple of Zeus, the Temple of Hera, the altar of the Olympic Flame, the stadium and its archaeological museum. After this, we will journey on towards Delphi, passing by: Patras,
Rion, the Corinthian Bay, the famous bridge to Antirion and Nafpaktos. In the afternoon we will visit the mountain-town of Arachova where its landscapes will enchant you, after which
we will overnight in a hotel in Delphi.
Day three finds us at the archaeological site of Delphi, one of the most important and sacred places in the whole of Greece. A visit to the archaeological museum will offer a detailed
insight into its history, as well as the opportunity to browse artifacts dating back to the 15th century. After a thorough exploration of this magical area, we will drive on to Kalabaka
where we will stay overnight.
On day four, rise early to experience the unique landscapes of Meteora. Its precariously built Byzantine Monasteries upon impressive rock formations will take your breath away; it is no
wonder that they are listed as an UNESCO World Heritage Site! After absorbing the lush scenes of Meteora, on our way back to Athens we will pass by the heroic monument of
Leoniadas at Thermopylae before finally dropping you off at your hotel.
- Transportation by luxury air conditioned bus
- Professional and licensed guide
- Hotel accommodation (A class / T class)
- Breakfasts & dinners
- Entrance fees
- Hotel accommodation tax
- Drinks and beverages
- Gratuities (optional)
- Small group tour of maximum 26 persons
- Four days classical Greece tour including five UNESCO’S world heritage sites
- Explore the important archaeological site of Mycenae & the ancient theater of Epidaurus
- Visit ancient Olympia and view highlights such as Temple of Zeus & the stadium
- Explore Meteora monasteries and enjoy breathtaking views of the rocks
- Stroll through Delphi site & museum also known as the ‘navel of the world’
- Stop at the strategically Corinth Canal
- Excellent value of money
- Trained staff in the latest hygiene protocols and cleaning procedures.
- Staff uses personal protective equipment (face masks/shields and optional gloves) and their temperature/wellness will be monitored daily to ensure a safe travel experience for you.
- Buses are filled to only 50% of their capacity and the number of buses used is increased. The average cleaning time is doubled both during the day and after the end of the day. In addition, all sensitive touch areas such as seats, armrests, sidewalls, overhead bins, etc. are intensively cleaned and sanitized.
- The air inside the bus, on average, completely renewed every 3 minutes during cruise time. All Setra 515 buses in our fleet are equipped with HEPA/CARBON filters (High-Efficiency Particulate Arrestors), which capture more than 99% of even microscopic bacteria and viruses.
- Whisper audio devices will be given to all our travelers to keep social distance guidelines which are sanitized thoroughly both from our staff but also inside the charging cases with UVC lights.
- Moreover, sanitizing dispensers are available at each door.
Entrance to the monasteries: Appropriate clothing is required. Ladies should not wear short skirts and must have long sleeves. Men are not allowed to wear shorts.
Meteora Monasteries: We visit Great Meteoro Monastery and St. Stefanos. Every Tuesday, we are visitng instead of Great Meteoro, Varlaam monastery.
Prices: All the mentioned prices are per person on twin sharing basis. In case of one traveler the single supplement option has to be chosen.
Hotel accommodation: A class (4*): Arty Grand, Apollonia, Divani Meteora (or similar hotels) – T class (3*): Neda, Delphi Palace, Orfeas (or similar hotels)
Hotel accomodation tax: Paid directly in hotels as following: 5* hotels – 4 Euro per room/per night, 4* hotels – 3 Euro per room/per night, 3* hotels – 1.5 Euro per room/per night.
*You are entitled to a full refund if you cancel up to 7 days before the tour. If you cancel at less than 7 days before, the tour is not refundable.
DepartureHotel pick up/drop off
- Hotel pick up
- Short stop at Corinth Canal
- Epidaurus: Ancient Theater
- Short stop at Nauplia
- Mycenae: archaelogical site, Cyclopean Walls, the Lion's Gate, the Royal Tombs, Treasury of Atreus
- Depart for Olympia- overnight stay in Olympia
- Olympia guided tour: Temple of Zeus, Temple of Hera, the altar of the Olympic Flame, the Stadium and the archaeological museum
- Depart for Delphi
- Visit Arachova
- Overnight stay in Delphi
- Delphi guided tour: Castalia Spring, Delphi archaeological site, monument of the Argive Kings, Temple of Pronaia, the treasury of the Athenians, the Athenian Stoa, the Polygonal Wall, the monument of Platea and Temple of Apollo
- Delphi Museum
- Depart for Kalabaka- overnight stay in Kalabaka
- Meteora: Byzantine Monasteries
- Depart for Athens
- Short stop at the monument of Leonidas at Thermopylae
- Hotel drop off